WoW API: GetCraftReagentItemLink
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is no longer a part of the World of Warcraft API.
→ WoW API
This command returns a required reagent (as an itemLink) for a specific craftable item from the currently visible tradeskill window.
reagentLink = GetCraftReagentItemLink(index, n)
- Numeric - index of the requested craft recipe, where 1 is the top-most listed recipe.
- Numeric - index of the Nth reagent for the recipe, where 1 is the first reagent.
- String - itemLink for the requested reagent.
- If you specify an invalid index, nil is returned.
- If there is no visible tradeskill window, nil is returned.