WoW API: InCombatLockdown
Jump to navigation Jump to search
→ WoW API
Determines whether in-combat lockdown restrictions are active.
inLockdown = InCombatLockdown()
- Flag - 1 if lockdown restrictions are currently in effect, false otherwise.
- This function starts to return 1 after event "PLAYER_REGEN_DISABLED" has been fired.
- Returns nil once again once event "PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED" has been fired.
While in combat:
- Programatic modification of macros or bindings is not allowed.
- Some things can't be done on "Protected" frames, their parents, or any frame they are anchored to. These include, but are not restricted to:
- Hiding the frame using Hide widget method.
- Showing the frame using Show widget method.
- Changing the frame's attributes (custom attributes are used by Blizzard secure templates to set up their behavior).
- Moving the frame by resetting frame's points or anchors (movements initiated by user are still allowed while in combat).