WoW API: GetWhoInfo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
→ WoW API
Retrieve info about character on your current /who list.
name, guild, level, race, class, zone, classFileName = GetWhoInfo(index)
- Number - the index of the character retrieved from a /who query.
- String - Name of the character.
- String - Guild name of the character.
- Number - Level of the character
- String - Race of the character.
- String - Class of the character.
- String - Zone the character was in at query time.
- String - Uppercase english classname of the character.