WoW API: GetAuctionItemLink
Jump to navigation Jump to search
→ WoW API
Retrieves the itemLink of one item in the current retrieved list of items from the Auction House.
"itemLink" = GetAuctionItemLink("type", index)
- ("type", index)
- String - One of the following:
- An item up for auction, the "Browse" tab in the dialog.
- An item the player has bid on, the "Bids" tab in the dialog.
- An item the player has up for auction, the "Auctions" tab in the dialog.
- Number - The index of the item in the list to retrieve info from (normally 1-50, inclusive)
- itemLink - The itemLink for the specified item or
- nil, if type and/or index is invalid.