Engine:CVAR lib path
Path for loading native 'world' libraries.
set lib_path './lib/'
- name - 'lib_path'
- value - Full or start folder relative path that contains loadable native world libraries. Default value is './lib/'.
- Is by default placed in the 'global' context.
Path to the platform native libraries for the world.
The library file name format uses name suffixes to distinguish between versions of the same library compiled for different platforms. Modules will load by finding the correct one by name, platform, OS, and OS module type extension.
- x86 - 32-bit x86 platform
- x64 - 64-bit x64 platform
- a64 - 64-bit ARM platform
- (none) - Windows, using the '.dll' extension
- .linux - Linux, using the '.so' extension
- .osx - Mac OS, using the '.so' extension
The path is either a full OS file system path to the library location, or a path relative to the launch location, which is the location of the executable for the engine.
In some configurations the path is relative to the current directory and not necessarily the actual engine start location. The 'lib_path' will be concatenated verbatim to the calculated library file name to create the final library load path.
set lib_path './lib/' becomes: ./lib/namex86.dll with install in: d:\install\engine effective OS load: d:\install\engine\lib\namex86.dll
For the path executable path 'd:\install\engine.exe', and a 'lib_path' of './lib/':
\install engine.exe lib gamex86.dll gamex64.dll data ...
gamex86.dll gamex64.dll gamex64.linux.so gamex64.osx.so gamea64.osx.so